When working for an airline partner, we at HAE GSSA
truly view ourselves as part of the principals business.
Whilst embracing your product portfolio and analysing
your network, we deploy local market experts who
know where business opportunities are and, most
importantly, know how to close and secure sales.
Everything we do is designed to maximise yield,
payload utilisation and long-term revenue streams for
At HAE we offer our airline partners a full complement
of additional services that are adaptable to your
requirements. From a full range of marketing activities,
customer and operational services to accounting and
finance support, HAE really becomes an integrated
partner with your organisation.
Some examples of HAE GSSA Services:
Sales & Marketing
• Local external and internal sales force with an active
• Pricing, yield management and accurate forecasting
• Comprehensive market intelligence and analysis
• Detailed competitor profiling
• Detailed and regular management information
• Regular multimedia client interaction
• Customer events
Operations & Customer Service
• Cargo reservations
• Capacity management and optimisation
• Flight handling and trucking (RFS) supervision
• Skilled, experienced and dedicated cargo
Finance, Accounting and IT
• IATA CASS membership and processing
• Full accounting, financial administration and
• Latest IT and state-of-the-art booking systems
• Claims handling
Additionally, by utilising our skills and working
within the HAE divisions, HAE can create new
business opportunities and revenue streams for our
airline partners. HAE deploys a focused strategy of
non-conflicting products by introducing interline
partnerships giving access to new markets.
When it comes to cargo aircraft chartering, HAE has an
innovative approach to traditional operations. Whatever
your needs, be it full or part charter, HAE Charter has a
solution for all of your time-sensitive or outsize cargo.
Utilising our comprehensive portfolio of airline contacts
and working in partnership with our GSSA division,
HAE Charter can source an aircraft based on your
requirements, putting together a bespoke package that
best fits your needs.
HAE has a solution-driven culture that applies
throughout all of our specialist divisions – charter
being no exception. We can proactively respond to all
customer requests, even when they exceed what is
considered a traditional remit.
If needed, HAE Charter can help with door-to-door,
airport-to-door (both complete with customs clearance)
or simply airport-to-airport shipments – just let us know
your needs and we can assist.
Some examples of where HAE Charter can help:
• Outsize/Large shipments
• Humanitarian aid agencies/NGO shipments
• Automotive cargo
• On board courier accompanied shipments
• Government & defence
• Combination charters with scheduled services
• Scheduled service diversions and part loads
• US flag qualification
• Loading licenses and regulatory compliance
• Dedicated charter desk with specially trained staff
Looking for a solution out of the ordinary? Is your
complex or do you have cargo to a remote
destination? Look no further than HAE Solutions!
HAE Solutions is specifically designed to assist with
these requirements. HAE Solutions is a bespoke global
air network serving in excess of 2000 origins and
destinations, allowing you to combine any tailored
solution, with a single master airway bill – for fast and
HAE will be able to provide a solution when the
networks of our principal partners are unable to
all destinations on the required route.
Our dedicated, well-trained teams will work with you
to understand your requirements and provide the best
solution for your needs.
How do we do it?
We are HAE Solutions. By working with our multiple
divisions, we have complete flexibility to source
innovative solutions, and here are just a few ways that
we can make it happen for you:
HX – an IATA airline solution that allows our teams to
put together a route using any number of airlines with
just a single master airway bill. A bespoke routing that
best fits the requirement for your cargo can then be
Project Solutions – The solutions team can do far more
than just arrange the routing of your cargo for you.
Project Solutions works according to our customers'
needs. Whatever your logistical requirement may be we can help.
Some examples of where HAE Solutions can assist:
• Neutral space brokerage and wholesale
• Interline solutions
• Door-to-door products (or any combination)
• Customs bond and compliance
• Dedicated customer service team with specially
• US flag carrier fulfilment (part 135 carrier)
• Government contracts
• Conflict regions, a specialism
• On-board courier & escort
Due to our years of field experience in air cargo and
logistics, combined with a deep knowledge across the
supply chain, HAE is proud to now be bringing all of
this expertise to the industry by offering sales and
operations consultancy services.
Whatever your requirement, whether it be project
management, project review, mentoring or short-term
executive management, HAE Consultancy is here to
HAE is different and this difference lies in our approach
to consulting. Not only do we evaluate the opportunity
or identify strategic goals, providing you a full roadmap
to reach your target (key to successful consulting
programmes), we also offer our ability to execute any
agreed programmes globally.
By implementing the recommendations into your
business and taking ownership of the project to its full
completion, HAE Consulting provides its customers with
peace of mind and confidence.
Examples of areas where HAE Consulting can assist:
• Airline cargo management – commercial strategy,
• GSSA RFQ procurement
• GSSA review
• Revenue optimisation
• Analysis of market conditions
• Optimisation of aircraft utilisation
• Route development
• Negotiation of handling contracts
• Review of supplier contracts
Trading as TSA within and alongside HAE Training
and as a group-owned company, this collaborative
organisation is a compliance consultancy and training
provider with a focus on the aviation industry.
TSA/HAE Training offers over 100 courses including
City & Guilds, Highfields, Institute of Export, IATA, UK
CAA, GCAA, UK Department for Transport and other
internationally recognised certified training.
HAE Training/TSA has an extensive portfolio of courses
applicable to any professional organisation. Our
courses, combined with our consultancy work, can
help small and medium-sized companies get started
on areas such as health and safety, operations and
management, among others. Within the aviation sector,
HAE Training/TSA can deliver operational, security
and other compliance courses to airports and their
suppliers, airlines, ground operators, in-flight caterers,
cargo companies, etc.
Additionally, HAE Training can work with you to design
bespoke courses, should your organisation have such
a requirement. All our courses can be held in-house or
at one of our training centres. The quality and format
of our courses ensure a high level of training for your
teams in an environment that is both educational and
HAE Training/TSA also offers online training both
via its website and as a branded portal. Larger
organisations can benefit from having a branded portal
with an interactive training management system that
includes all, or the majority of its training. Our visually
sophisticated courses offer a simple solution without
Using our knowledge and experience in aviation, HAE
Training is able to offer independent advice either on
a project basis or for an ongoing contract.
Some of the areas of compliance covered are:
• Airport planning
• Airport security and operation
• Airline security
• ACC3 validation
• Dangerous goods
• In-flight & airport supplies security
• Cargo facilities planning and development
• Known shippers/consignors, and haulier security
• Regulated agent status and compliance
• Screening equipment selection, supply & training
• Authorised economic operator (AEO)
• Security audits
• Security deficiency recovery
• Health & safety
• Covert testing for airports, cargo companies,
in-flights and airport supplies etc.
• Calogi sales and training
• Branded bespoke online training
HAE Airport & Cargo Handling
HAE Aircraft & Cargo Handling is a regional bespoke
service provider, offering exceptional attention to
detail across all areas of the ground handling industry.
From building aircraft pallets to full ramp services and
management, HAE Aircraft & Cargo Handling is very
much above industry standard.
The HAE specialist team is fully trained in providing
services to all aircraft types from various cargo
operations through to VIP handling for heads of state,
for example. Full "weight and balance" services are also
offered to optimise aircraft performance.
HAE currently offer Aircraft & Cargo Handling at East
Midlands Airport and Belfast International Airport.
Some examples of where HAE Aircraft & Cargo Handling
• Supervision of pallet building and break down
• Ramp handling
• Preparation of documents, manifests & airway bills
• Organisation of fuel & maintenance
• Crew coordination, transportation and
• Carrier EDI entry and management
• ULD management
• Import cargo support & logistics
• Security screening
• Storage & distribution
• De-icing/anti-icing services
• Import/export facilities (ERTS)
• Business Aviation/private jet handling
• Full flight dispatch services