THE WORLD’S MOST EXPERIENCED
INDEPENDENT CONVERSION COMPANY
With more than 350 cargo conversions-including 120+ Boeing 737 Classics,
Pemco is the world’s leading provider of narrow body aircraft cargo
conversions. Over the past four decades, PEMCO has brought 26
different cargo platforms to market. With five decades of tested
and proven aircraft support, PEMCO is also an industry leader in
maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) for wide and narrow body
aircraft from around the world.
FIRST CLASS ALL THE WAY
The PEMCO conversion is the world’s only 737 cargo
conversion designed, built and supported with genuine
Boeing data obtained under a full license agreement
to out-perform and out-last the competition.
• The PEMCO conversion is the world’s only 737 cargo
program to be chosen by Boeing for its own airplanes
• We have earned world-wide market and regulatory
acceptance with 50+ operators, 25+ countries
and 20+ agencies.
• PEMCO has converted a market leading
120+ 737 300/400 freighters.
• We offer a selection of four 737-300 & 400 variants
to serve all needs (F, QC, Combi).
• PEMCO is the most experienced narrow body conversion
company in the world with more than 45 years of experience
and over 350 conversions across 26 models. (More than any
other conversion provider except Boeing).
• Our conversions provide the highest independently-certified
retained asset values, leading to end-of-service equity gains.
• 737-300 and 400 freighters have the lowest unit and trip
COCs of any narrow body freighter between 25,000 and
50,000 pounds or 11,340 and 22,680 kilograms per trip.
• PEMCO conversions provide the most structural payload
(up to 48,000 pounds / 21,772 kilograms ) and total
useable volume (up to 5,973 cubic feet / 161 cubic meters).
• We maintain conversion sites in U.S., Canada, Central America
and Asia (HAECO Group).
• The optimized CG of our 11-position 737-400 freighter
yields the highest possible usable payload and retains
maximum best-in-class fuel efficiency for unbeatable
range and operating economics.
• Operators maintain the lowest cost of ownership due to
robustness of design, quality of craftsmanship and strength
of warranty and tech support.
• Experience matters. Over 2 million hours on 120+
737-300/400. AD Free for nearly two decades.
PEMCO's 737-300 and -400 freighter, QC and combi products are
the world’s only designed, built, certified and supported utilizing
Boeing design data to ensure the reliability and effectiveness of the
cargo modification. Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company.
OMA is an Italy-based aerospace company and tier one Airbus/
Boeing/Lockheed/PEMCO supplier of Actuation Systems and
HAECO subsidiaries, STAECO/Jinan & TAECO/Xiamen have
performed 50+ PEMCO 737-300/400 PTF installations in the
highly successful partnership with PEMCO.
With more than 50 years of experience, COOPESA R.L. is an
employee-owned company providing maintenance, repair, and
overhaul to narrowbody aircraft.
Kelowna Flightcraft is an award winning AMO and operates two full
service MRO facilities in Kelowna, BC and Hamilton, ON Canada.
United Technologies is one of the world’s largest and best-known
global aerospace suppliers in the industry. UTAS provides many
of PEMCO’s smoke detection and suppression systems.
Ancra is a global leader in design and manufacture of on-board
cargo loading systems (CLS), and a primary supplier of CLS for
PEMCO’s 737-300 and 400 conversion products.
DOORWAY TO PROSPERITY
Two million flight hours with safe, incident-free operation says it all.
That’s our track record for cargo door manufacturing. It’s the industry’s best.
And it can take your bottom line to new heights with lower unit and trip costs
as well as a higher retained aircraft value.
To give you the best results, we partner with the best. For more than a decade,
Officine Meccaniche Aeronautiche (OMA) in Foligno, Italy, has been our trusted
OEM partner for cargo door manufacturing. And we’re in good company
because they’re also a trusted OEM partner to Agusta-Westland, Lockheed
Martin, Airbus and many other top-tier companies worldwide.
OMA delivers unmatched quality and reliability, from dedicated jigs for
professional assembly, to meeting the highest certification standards, including
full design, stress, and qualification capabilities.
In addition to OMA’s world-class manufacturing, what really sets our cargo
doors apart is PEMCO’s exclusive access to genuine Boeing data, which results
in B737 conversions with unmatched capability and reliability. Without this data,
other conversion companies must rely on unproven reverse engineering. So why
settle for anything less than PEMCO? Give up the guesswork and rest assured
your aircraft will perform with flying colors.
EXCELLENCE TAKES FLIGHT
With more than 50 years of aeronautical engineering experience, PEMCO is the standard for the conversion industry
from in-depth knowledge to superior design and construction, our cargo conversions are second to none
• PEMCO conversions are the world’s only 737 cargo
conversions designed, built and supported with genuine
Boeing data obtained under a full license agreement. ALL
others are built through unsupported reverse engineering.
• PEMCO's Boeing data-based fuselage and floor beam
reinforcement allows industry leading initial inspection
thresholds and maximized main deck and pit volume
for unsurpassed revenue generation.
• PEMCO's design expertise leads to optimized CG and best in
class fuel burn and range.
• Multiple configurations are available to meet any needs
including; 88" x 125" (223.5 cm x 317.5 cm), 88 x 108"
(223.5 cm x 274.32 cm), 96" x 125" (243.84 cm x 317.5 cm),
LD-9, AEH, LD-3 or Demi. PEMCO also offers special mission
configurations accommodating military pallets, horse stalls,
and other unique freight arrangements.
• Multiple configurations are available for the last pallet
position: 88" x 125" (223.5 cm x 317.5 cm), AEH, LD-3
• Configuration available with jet engine hauling capability up
to 11,000 lbs for a single 96" x 125" (243.84 cm x 317.5 cm)
• A Quick Change version is available with more than
11 different approved LOPAs.
• Only PEMCO’s freighters are ruggedized and weatherized
for harsh climate operations.
• World's only Combi configuration with Class C cargo
compartment, multiple CLS configurations and optional
rear air-stairs for increased airfield utility.
• Plenty of clearance between cargo door and engine nacelle.
• PEMCO’s modification integrates a “B” system source of
hydraulic door actuation resulting in the most reliable system
and elimination of costly independent pump overhaul.
• PEMCO’s flexible design provides the ability to engineer
specialized solutions such as horse haulers or other
• Main cargo door is manufactured by a world class OEM
leading to unsurpassed quality and technical tolerances.
• Industry leading 60 knots wind capability
• Over 120 in service
To read more, download the pdf below
PEMCO Brochure - B737 Cargo Conversion